Make It: Overnight Chia Pudding
On the menu today, Chia Pudding. I've always wondered how to make it, so I came up with a super easy and healthy recipe that only takes a minute of preptime. It's packed with antioxidants, omega-3, fiber, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
So here's what you'll need:
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 sheet of cellophane
1. Pour 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk into a bowl.
2. Stir in 3 tablespoons of chia seeds into almond milk to avoid clumping.
3. Cover with cellophane and place in the fridge overnight.
4. In the morning, take the chia pudding out of the fridge and stir in 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. While the chia pudding sits, slice 1 strawberry lengthwise.
5. Pour part of the chia pudding into a glass, then place the sliced strawberries along the side of the glass. Finish pouring the chia pudding into the glass and enjoy!
Share your favorite chia pudding recipes by tagging me @sweatspace and #sweatspace. I look forward to seeing your creations soon!
All the Best,