Gluten-Free Cornbread Taken To The Next Level
Show up to Thanksgiving with these bad boys and you’ll be a hero! Gluten-Free Cornbread that’s so thick, fluffy and delicious - you better believe I’m bringing a fresh stack for Thanksgiving Dinner this year!
1. Preheat oven and add the cast iron skillet to 375 degrees
2. Add cornbread mix, almond milk, eggs, honey to mixer (I used a KitchenAid Mixer)
3. Fold in frozen sliced butter to mixer until super fluffy
4. Pull heated skillet out of the oven then coat with ghee and add the cornbread mix into the skillet
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown or when a toothpick comes out clean
6. Let cool transfer to plate and either dig in now or save for later
7. When you’re ready to eat, warm them up and add your favorite topping such as: honey, butter, jam, berries, almond butter - just have fun with it!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did - I can’t wait to make this again for my family and friends for Thanksgiving this year! Wishing you guys all the best this holiday season!