Plant-Based Smoothie Bowl: The VABB Bowl (Vanilla, Acai, Banana, Blueberry)
I've been on a smoothie bowl kick as of late and wanted to share with you one of my favorite ones, its the VABB Bowl (Vanilla almond milk / protein powder, Acai, Banana, Blueberry). I really like a smoothie bowl for its convenience, the variety of recipes, plus they can be packed with quality nutrients and high in fiber. Smoothie bowls are thicker than a regular smoothie, which means less liquid added and have more substance from the likes of bananas. They're also amazing for after your workout or to mix up breakfast and even a mid-day snack. The VABB Bowl I'm sharing today is completely plant-based and contains the best ingredients that I've found to date:
What you'll need:
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- Half Cup of The New Barn Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 a Regular Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Navitas Naturals Acai Powder
- Half-Cup of Blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon Emmy's Organics Blueberry Cashew Sprouted Super Cereal
- 1 Scoop 22 Days Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
The VABB Bowl Recipe:
- Freeze two bananas + a half-cup of blueberries overnight.
- Add the two bananas and half-cup of blueberries to the blender.
- Add a tablespoon of acai powder.
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- Add a half-cup of vanilla almond milk.
- Pulse the blender for 1 minute to break up the frozen bananas and berries. Then, proceed to blend on high until all ingredients are fully blended.
- The smoothie may be really thick, so you may need to grab a spatula to help remove from the blender.
- Add your toppings: 1/2 a banana, a small handful of blueberries, a tablespoon of blueberry cashew super cereal and enjoy!
I hope that you have a happy and healthy holidays! I look forward to seeing you again soon!
All the Best,