The Healthy Elvis Shake (Vegan Smoothie)
This past weekend I went to the Grand Central Market in Downtown LA and saw a milkshake called the Elvis Milkshake. Not knowing the origination, I looked it up and to my surprise, Elvis Presley used to eat fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches. Definitely not healthy and no wonder they made a milkshake out of it! So I was on a mission to make my take on this shake, but a healthy post-workout vegan version, I hope that you enjoy!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Tablespoon of Justin's Maple Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Unsweetened New Barn Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate 22 Days Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder
- *If you like your smoothies not as thick, add more almond milk and one less banana.
- 1/4 of a Ripe Chopped Banana
- 1/4 of a 22 Days Nutrition PB + Chocolate Nirvana Protein Bar
Video How To: