5-Minute Healthy Tuna Poké Bowls
If you're not on the poké bowl train and you like fish, you should definitely jump on! I've been addicted to these bowls and for good reason - they're so delicious, super easy to make, healthy and filling! No joke, these bowls take literally 5 minutes to make - so I thought I'd share with you so you can make at home too!
Here's what you'll need for the poké: (makes 4 servings)
1 lb sushi grade ahi tuna cubed (can buy whole or have butcher chop for you)
1/2 jalepeño diced
2 tablespoons organic soy sauce
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon red peper flakes
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds for garnish
2 scallions chopped
2 handfuls of arugula
1-2 small cucumbers
1 cup brown rice
10-15 heirloom cherry tomatoes cut in half
1. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, jalepeño, red pepper flakes, scallions, sesame seeds and whisk all together into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the cubed ahi tuna into the sauce and stir to coat all of the tuna.
3. Cover the bowl and set aside in the fridge for at least 5 minutes (longer it sits, the better it tastes).
4. Cook brown rice while the prepping the poké, chop the cucumbers, tomatoes and avocado.
5. Once the rice is finished - add the arugula, rice, avocado, tomatoes and poke to a bowl to serve and enjoy!
If you have any questions or have any favorite ways you enjoy making poke bowls please share!
Wishing you guys the most amazing day!
All the Best,